Tuesday, April 20, 2010

WOW! Nearly two years...

I can't believe it's been nearly two years since I've used this blog...Kind of crazy, huh? I really didn't have much to blog about two years ago, but the things that have happened since then.
I've become very involved in theatre since October 2008, and I'm only getting more so involved. Due to my lack of talent, I'm mostly backstage, being a techie, but hey, shows need techies!
My love of theatre as only grown as well. As of my last post, I think I had seen maybe four plays/musicals. That number has now grown to over thirty, and I'm seeing Spring Awakening in two days! I'm so crazy excited!
Spring Awakening is actually the reason I logged on. I felt the need to post a comment on "Totally Trucked" 's latest blog, and felt as though I should sign in to do so. Since I was on, I decided to post this little update even though I know absolutely nobody reads this. Oh well, for posterity!
I suppose that's all for now. Maybe I"ll blog more, within two years. =]

~Samantha~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o: