Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Today, I experienced something monumental! My first taste of Ben & Jerry's Ice cream. I had the flavor Chunky Monkey. Now, this is a flavor frowned upon by Erika, Kevin and Corry, the only people I know of that don't like bananas, but I myself enjoyed it immensely. I know you are all extremely curious as to how such a pivotal moment in my life finally occurred and this is why I will share with you how this came about.



At approximately 12:10 p.m. eastern standard time, my mother and I arrived home from church to find my father watching a show on the national geographic channel. This show was all about discovering how some of the worlds most loved sweet treats were made. They included jelly belly beans, licorice, peeps, and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. I merely exclaimed I had never had the pleasure to grace my taste buds with the what appeared to be delicious B&J's ice cream. Being the incredibly amazing man he is, my father drove down to the store and brought me back some Ben and Jerry's. It was delicious.

~Samantha~

1 comment:

rikkiluv said...

WOOO WHOOOO!!
YAY SAM!!!
Your dad us so nice!!!

Chunky monkey=yucky hahha