Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Long time no blog!

So, its been a little over two weeks since I last blogged, so since I'm bored, I figure I'll catch you up. My brother's birthday was on the 11th, how good for him right? ahaha. He turned 12. On the 7th I believe it was, my cousin comments me on myspace asking me to go to some lockin with her at her boyfriend's church. I was unsure about going, but I decided to anyway. It wasn't bad. ahah. Amanda's boyfriend asked me to bear his child. ahaha. I said no. They also tried to get me to touch this one guy's chest, and grab his butt. I did not, needless to say. I'm not that type of girl and it was very awkward. Haha, but other than the few awkward moments, I had a decent time. Plus I managed to stay awake almost the whole time. I got maybe 10 minutes of sleep.
I bought a hat at walmart on sunday...Its green, has snoopy on it and says I love nerds. I love it. ahaha. Yesterday was St. Patricks Day, and my mom decided to embrace the fact that we are part irish and make us eat corned beef and cabbage. I didn't like it.... ahaha. I ended up eating cereal instead. Yum! ahahah. Honey Bunches of Oats! ahaha
Oh yeah! Hahaha, I'm pretty much an idiot...ahaha. My brother got guitar hero 2 and 3 for his birthday. Its fun, I beat both on easy....ahaha, but I can barely play on medium. ahahah. Like, really, barely. Maybe I should stick to Kingdom Hearts 2....Nah, I like Guitar Hero. ahahah.
So yeah, thats about all you've missed. Not much, I know...But haven't we learned by now I'm not very interesting? ahaha. Ooh, I can tell you this though, Yesterday I watched the 2007 movie TMNT! It rocked. I missed those turtles. And I also watched the first, and original 3 Ninjas. ahaha. I was a big fan of the turtles and the 3 ninjas as a kid.... I had all the movies...But my mom took them away when my brother decided he wanted to try those moves on me... She also took away Tekken and Bloody Roar. What was I supposed to do then without my ninja movies and violent video games? ahaha.

1 comment:

rikkiluv said...

Hahahaha your blogs always amuse me =D

ewww.....corned beef and cabbage..yay Honey Bunches of Oats! My fav cereal =]

yay guitar hero! i am trying to play on expert...i suck...i will stick to medium hahaha

TMNT! WOO!! Aww..I love tekken! boo....you cant watch/play those movies/games =[
stupid Sean!

haha