Saturday, March 1, 2008

March is here children!

What does that mean? Well, it means we won't see February 29th again until I'm 21 years old, and also that I know many with birthdays this month. My brother's is on the 11th, my cousin's is on the 20th, and Beth's is the 21st. Wow. What a shame I'll be broke and will ony be able to get them cards. Which reminds me, I need to mail Merry a birthday card...Her birthday was a couple days ago. Whoops.

So, its a saturday, and I'm bored. I know, shocking isn't it? ahahaha. So I read Garbo's blog today, and he said his sister will be attending college in the fall. This leads me to believe she is close to my age. Which also caused me to start thinking about college again. Ugh....Growing up is hard. But I don't feel like blogging about that, so changing subject right about now...

As always, this blog is pretty much pointless. So, since this was just some sort of, "I'm completely bored out of my mind, oh I know, lets rant in a blog." entry, I'm just going to leave now...ahaha.

Question....

What is the most played song you have on your music player? Or if you don't have one, what song do you think you listen to the most?

~Samantha~

1 comment:

rikkiluv said...

haha i dont know any March birthdays.
Boo boredom. Yay Garbo's blog!

My most played is "Time For Me To Fly" by JB! My second is "Poor Unfortunate Souls"
hahahahahha i think because those were the first two songs I got

LOL